Shelf Life: 2.5 years.
My Expectations: More than the Falsies claim it's the spoon wand of this mascara that called out to me 'BBBBBuuuuuuuyyyyyyyyyy Meeeeeeeeeee!!!!' It's like the wand was talking to me 'Buy me Honey and I will give you the curled up long lashes in seconds' Obviously it was alluring and I had to buy it instantly. Well, I must say I am glad for this purchase and I am quite impressed with the 'Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies' mascara. Read on for the full details.
- Package: A colorful tube package. It's travel friendly and convenient to use.
- Shade: 281 Very Black. A good black to darken the lashes well.
- Wand: The curvy shape does resemble the spoon and it does a pretty good job at lifting up the lashes without the need of a curler. The wand is narrow and comfortably fits to coat the lashes from corner to corner
- Texture: Smooth creamy to apply and light to feel on lashes.
- Clumping? None at all even when I layered 3-4 coats.
- Drying Time? In seconds.
- Water Resistant? The variant I have is a washable mascara so it's not water resistant. But I must say it doesn't bleed giving you raccoon eyes but peels off. So I don't have to worry about using it on rainy days
- Lasting Power? For 7-8 hours
- Volumizing? Amazing. You will get all the drama you need with 3 coats.
- Lengthening? Gives me noticeably long lashes with just 2 coats.
- Curling? Even without a curler it gives good lift to my poker-straight lashes with just a single coat. In the busy mornings I always skip eyelash curler but with this mascara I am all set.
- Finish? Natural looking lashes and awakened eyes with just 2 coats.
Hey dearies... Are you planning to buy this amazing mascara? ?
Well just hold on...A giveaway is coming up tomorrow and if you are lucky then you can get this mascara for free
P.S: Like my Facebook Page www.facebook.com/SagaciouslyBeautiful to be eligible for the giveaway.
Dear Readers: Let me know your opinion about "Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Mascara" in the 'Will You Buy It' section and share your feedback about the review through comments.