Brightening 10-minute facial significantly reduces dullness and hyperpigmentation, resulting in visibly brighter and glowing skin within minutes. Our amplified proprietary Concentrated Hydroxy Complex delivers a potent mix of 10% Alpha Hydroxy Acids combined with Natural Moisturising Factors for significantly effective results without irritation. Free of hydroquinone, steroids, and other irritating demelanizing agents. Hypoallergenic, Non-Comedogenic and Oil-Free! .
My Expectations from Cosmedic Lumifast Brightening Minute Mask: I have minor pigmentation around my temples and cheekbones of the face: a consequence of negligence to Sunscreen during teenage. Topping it, the Corporate AC world and the pollution filled journey to the office makes my skin dull & lifeless. My face needs a radiance boost up once in a week to combat the dullness and bring back the brightness to face. So yes these are all my expectations from the Cosmedic Mask.
Look & Feel
- Package: It comes in a very study plastic jar package with a well gripped cap and an additional protective lid which makes it travel friendly. The opening of the jar is narrow so it’s slightly difficult to scoop out the product from the jar with fingers. It’s suggestible to use a spatula to take the product out easily which also helps to maintain the hygiene of the mask.
- Fragrance: Feels medicinal and chemical. It’s mild and non-bothersome but I wish it has a refreshing fragrance to soothe the nasal senses
- Texture: Gooey. It feels like a semi solid chewing gum which has it’s own ups and downs. The sticky gooey texture causes the mask to spread easily with little quantity but it’s really very difficult to rinse it off completely. You require a lot of water to completely wash the gooey product off the face.
Directions to Use: Apply a thin layer to cleansed face and neck and leave on for 5-10 minutes. Rinse clean with water. Can be used 2-3 times a week.
Cosmedic Lumifast Brightening Minute Mask Effects
- Moisturization? This is a cream mask so it doesn’t dry out the skin. But the excessive water used for rinsing might result in a slightly stretchy skin which can be taken care by a little moisturizer.
- Brightening? True to the claim within 10 minutes visible brightness is noticed. This can be a great must have mask when you have to party after a long tiring day and need a quick fix for dull skin.
- Reduces Hyper-Pigmentation? I have used this mask only once in a week and was still able to notice the reduction of the pigmentation around temples. The pigmentation on cheekbones is still there but it did lighten noticeably. I am sure using it 2-3 times a week would be much more effective for extremely pigmented skin.
- Irritations? It’s already mentioned on the package that a slight tingling sensation might be noticed and yes it does tingle a little. However no redness or rashes are caused, so a safe product for skin.
Cost Efficiency? Effective.