Hello Lovely Friends..
As always Happy Sunday and hope you are all having a fabulous weekend.
Here’s a Pink Metallic Eye Makeup that will definitely rock your night parties. I have created a simple Pictorial that will guide you through the steps.
I have used eye-shadows from Faces Sparkle Dust in Rainbow and from 120 Color Eye Palette.
All the brushes used are from the Coastal Scents 22 Brush Set.
- Apply pressed or loose powder to absorb any oil from the eyelid
- Apply Kajal on waterline and extend it slightly outward. This helps to define the Outer V of your eye.
- Apply white eye-shadow base.
- Blend the base as shown in the picture.
- Apply the black eye-shadow to the outer V.
- Apply the pick sparkle dust color on the remaining part of your eye-lid.
- Blend the 2 colors with the help of a blending brush
- Pat the pink sparkle dust again but only at the center of the eye-lid.
- Apply a black eye-shadow (which is 2 tones less than the black color used for the outer V )on the lower lash-line.
- Apply the pink eye-shadow on the black color applied on the lower lash-line. Applying the pink sparkle dust on the black gives a duo chromatic effect to the lower lash-line.
- Apply the peachy pink sparkle dust on the tear duct area.
- Apply the highlighter color on the brow-bone.
- Line the upper lash-line with your favorite eye-liner.
- Apply Mascara.
- Retouch the Kajal and also tightline.
Eye of The Day
Products Used for the Face
Face of the Day
For the Lips:
Nivea Pearly Shine, Avon Lip Gloss.
Hope you liked the look. Drop in all your comments, queries and feedback in the below comments box.