What Avon says about the Glazewear Silky Shine Lipstick?
Life Span: 3 years
My Expectations: I expected it to be a lip-color cum gloss with 3-4 hours of wear time. I mainly purchased this lip-color to wear for work because the light peach shade would be apt to brighten up the dull mornings. Let’s see how it lived up to my minor expectations.
Look & Feel
- Package: A plastic lipstick tube case with metallic finish. I never had any problems with the package while carrying around or while using the lipstick.
- Fragrance: Yummy truly peach fragrance. Yes truly peach and not artificial. But it wears off in 15 minutes.
- Shade: G309 [ Apricot ]. Color is a combination of sheer peach and apricot. Suits warm complexions and perfect for work. It adds color to face without grabbing attention.
Avon Glazewear Lipstick Effects
- Coverage? It’s sheer so may not give coverage to heavily pigmented lips. But, if you have light pigmentation then you will not be disappointed.
- Finish? Sheer glossy lips with a light feel. Yes, no stickiness
- Moisturizing? It can be worn without prior priming but the softness doesn’t last long. Hardly an hour
- Lasting Power? The glossy sheen wears off in an hour while the color lasts till 2 hours.
- Transfer Resistant? Not completely transfer resistant.
Cost Efficient? Average Efficiency.