Price: 80 INR for 8ml.
Shelf Life: Couldn’t find it on the bottle.
Look & Feel
- Package: Comes in a sturdy cylindrical bottle. It’s neat and nice.
- Applicator: A round brush is provided which is convenient to use but nothing comparable to the flat brushes that gives easy application reaching all the corners of the nails.
- Shade: M-16. A sheer blingy golden shade.
- Texture: It has a very good consistency to give smooth application.
VOV Metallic Nail Enamel Effects
- Drying Time? Just 1 minute for each coat.
- Coats required? If you want opaque color, you would definitely need 4 coats.
- Finish? ‘Glimmer’, ‘Bling’ and ‘Shimmer’ are the only terms I can use to describe the finish.
- Chipping Time? 4 days
- Fading Time? 2 days.
Cost Efficient? It’s a very affordable and a reasonable purchase.
Final Note: The quality of the polish is average but I am more impressed with the shade for it’s versatility as a golden top coat and as an opaque base coat.
Did you check out the Ongoing giveaway?
Win free VOV & Miss Claire Cosmetics, Bellissima Jewelry and Flipkart Shopping Vouchers
Hurry up it’s ending on December 31st 2012