What Nivea says about the Essential Care Lip Balm?
Basic protection for your lips from moisture loss leaving them soft and smooth. The long-lasting moisturizing formula of NIVEA Essential Care enriched with Jojoba Oil and natural Shea Butter, cares for your lips preventing moisture loss, leaving them soft and smooth.
I have super dry lips and obviously winters make them all the more dry and pale. I needed a thick moisturization for my lips during winter nights, so I purchased this balm. Let’s see how it faired in providing moisturization to my lips.
Price: 99 INR for 4.8g.
Shelf Life: 2.5 years
Look & Feel
- Package: A stick balm with well gripped cap. It’s a cute, convenient and easy to use pack.
- Fragrance: Has a pleasant floral fragrance which lingers for about half an hour after use. The fragrance is similar to the Nivea Pearly Shine Lip Balm reviewed here.
- Shade: Non tinted lip balm.
- Taste: No taste.
- Texture: Thick and slightly sticky balm. Once applied it feels very heavy and waxy on lips.
- Moisturizing? Only a very little is needed to give you soft lips. Just use it on your lower lip and purse your lips in. It’s enough to provide the required moisturization.
- Lasting Power? 6 hours easily surviving light snacks.
- Nourishing? Yes. Keeps my dry lips soft and nourished for a long time.
- Lipstick Base? No it cannot be used as lipstick base for it’s very oily. If still you want to use as a lipstick base then you have to use as little as possible.
Cost Effective: Yes totally worth it.
Final Note: Definitely a must try for all the ladies suffering from dry chapped ladies. It provides nourishment to the lips during the harsh winters.
Dear Readers: Let me know your opinion about "Nivea Essential Care Lip Balm” in the 'Will You Buy It' section and share your feedback about the review through comments.