Introducing L'Oréal Paris' first long lasting mini nail collection, New Color Riche Nail. The wardrobe of 41 gel based colours developed by L'Oreal Paris Colour Creative Director Orrea Light. With the precision paddle brush, nails can be coated in your Innovation.
Price: 225 INR for 5ml.
Shelf Life: 2.5 years
Look & Feel
- Package: Comes in a stylish small rectangular bottle. I love this classy packaging.
- Applicator: A flat paddle kind of brush. It really helps my wavery hands to apply the nail enamel neatly reaching every corner of the nails.
- Shade: 405 Hypnotic Red. Though it says Red it’s indeed the deepest plum color. With 2 coats it almost looks black. Perfect color for the winters.
- Texture: It has slightly thick consistency and the gel formula can be clearly felt, as the polish holds well to bare nails.
- Drying Time? Less than a minute for each coat.
- Coats required? With a single coat itself one can get opaque color but I always prefer 2 coats for lasting color
- Finish? Glossy creamy nails rich in color. Exactly how I like my nails to be and you get it without the use of top coat I like the way it sets neatly even when we apply in a streaky manner.
- Chipping Time? 4 days
- Fading Time? The fading is noticed at the tips almost the second day. But then it stops and lasts for 4 days.
Cost Efficient? No doubt it seems pricey but then it gives the combined effect of Base Coat + Nail Enamel + Top Coat. So, worthy in every way.
Final Note: If you are looking for an effortless polished manicure then this is a must have.
Did you check out the Ongoing giveaway?
Win free VOV & Miss Claire Cosmetics, Bellissima Jewelry and Flipkart Shopping Vouchers