Look & Feel
- Coverage? As already mentioned, just one stroke is enough to cover the lips and all the pigmentation. Love this factor.
- Finish? Once, the liquid lip color is applied on lips it remains matte without any sheen. But when topped with a little gloss, you can get juicy lustrous lips.
- Lasting Power?
- Moisturization: 4 hours on my super dry lips and it cannot survive meals. But as the color stays on long, I touch up with a lip balm to restore the moisturization.
- Gloss: When the gloss is used individually the shine and the moisturization last for about 4-5 hours.
- Non -Transferable? Yes very much. Just see the rim of this coffee cup and you will understand.
Final Note: I totally recommend the Colorbar Extra Durable Lip Colors for everyone who is on the look out for long lasting lip colors. It might seem pricey but worth every penny.
Dear Readers: Let me know your opinion about " Colorbar Extra Durable Lip Color " in the 'Will You Buy It' section and share your feedback about the review through comments.
Did you check out the Ongoing giveaway?
Win free VOV & Miss Claire Cosmetics, Bellissima Jewelry and Flipkart Shopping Vouchers