You all know that I have already reviewed the Faces Kajal here. A makeup confession is that I purchased it only because I loved the smokey eye given on the pack . I have spent this Sunday trying to re-create that smokey eye and sharing the pictorial with you all.
Kajal and some eye-shadows as in the pictures below.
- Prime eyes with concealer and pressed powder.
- Apply the Kajal as shown.
- Taking a stiff blending brush smudge the Kajal throughout the eyelid. Cover the inner and outer corners as well.
- Using the same brush apply the remaining Kajal on the lower lash-line.
- Take the black eye-shadow and pat it onto entire eye lid.
- With a fluffy blending brush pick up some plum eye-shadow and soften the crease line
- Apply the violet shade onto the lower lash-line.
- Apply highlighter on the brow-bone.
- Use the same highlighter at the outer corner just below the black color. This highlights the outer corner well giving a good definition to the eyes.
- Apply Kajal on the waterline and also tight-line.
- Curl lashes and apply Mascara.
Look of the Day
For the lips I have used the Color Lip Pot in Flushed Plum reviewed here.
Did you check out the Ongoing giveaway?
Win free VOV & Miss Claire Cosmetics, Bellissima Jewelry and Flipkart Shopping Vouchers