NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk Claims?
A radiant eye liner that also doubles as an eye shadow. Made with a blend of mineral oil and powder, our creamy Jumbo Eye Pencils glide on effortlessly—no pulling, tugging or fading—and come in a rainbow of vivid hues.
Price: 250 - 425 INR for .5g. The price varies depending on the offers on shopping sites. I purchased it during offer for 250 INR from Medplus Beauty.
Life Span: 12 months.
Look & Feel
- Package: Comes in a thick pencil form with a transparent plastic cap covering the tip of the pencil. The pencil is convenient for sharpening though care should be taken as the tip is too soft and creamy.
- Application: The thickness is convenient to use as an eye-shadow but for lining the lash-lines thinly one needs patience and practice.
- Shade: (604) Milk. It’s a milky white shade.
- Texture: Extremely creamy and fulfils the “no tugging, pulling and fading” claim.
- Pigmentation: Very well pigmented forming an opaque base when used as a primer. 1-2 swipes are enough when used for lining the lash-lines.
- Finish? As an eye-shadow base gives frosty/ milky finish to the colors and increases the vibrancy of the eye-shadows.
- Smudge Proof? One has to blend it well when used as a primer else it creases. Noticed the color smudging when used as an eye-liner on lash-lines and on water-line.
- Lasting Power?
- Primer: 6-7 hours.
- Upper Lash-Line: 5 hours on my dry lids.
- Water-line: 3-4 hours.
- Water Proof? Yes.
Looks Created With NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
|Amethyst Inspired Eye Makeup||Frosty Blue Eye Makeup|
|Yellow EOTDs - Sun rise and Sunflower Eye Makeup||Neutral Smokey Eyes|
Cost Efficiency? As an eye-shadow base it’s worth the price with or without offers.
Final Note: Love it as an eye-shadow base for it makes the colors pop out on my pigmented eye-lids.
Dear Readers: Let me know your opinion about " NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk" in the 'Will You Buy It' section and share your feedback about the review through comments.
Did you check out the Ongoing giveaway?
Win free VOV & Miss Claire Cosmetics, Bellissima Jewelry and Flipkart Shopping Vouchers