- Color-True Tints for Cheeks
- Face Looks Youthful & Refreshed
- Accentuates, Sculpts & Contours
- Velvety-Smooth Formula Blends Easily
Price: 265 INR for 2.2g.
Life Span: Not mentioned on the pack.
Look & Feel
- Fragrance: Odorless.
- Shade: Touch of Pink (18). Lovely pink color with underlying peach tones. I feel it complements the warm skin tones more.
- Texture: It’s a completely matte blush with a smooth texture.
- Pigmented? The pigmentation is such that one can go from lighter application to darker application easily. It’s quite buildable and hence a very good blush for beginners.
- Finish? Matte finish pink smooth cheeks.
- Lasting Power? 5-6 hours.
- Irritations? Noticed no breakout or dryness.
Cost Efficient? Yes totally.
Face of the Day
Final Note: I totally love everything about this blush and it’s my everyday go to blush
Dear Readers: Let me know your opinion about " Jordana Blush Powder – Touch of Pink " in the 'Will You Buy It' section and share your feedback about the review through comments.