Hello to all the lovely ladies,
Looking for subtle eye-makeup to go with bright, heavy traditional outfits? Here’s a very easy and quick eye makeup apt for such outfits to add a little bit of zing without being loud. Also, you need minimal products to achieve this look.
You need peach and pink shimmery eye-shadows.
- Apply NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk as base
- Blend the the white color as shown.
- Apply the peach color on the entire eye lid.
- Apply the pink eye-shadow in the crease and at the outer corner of the eye.
- Taking a blending brush, start blending the 2 colors now. While blending extend the color from the crease to the inner corner as well.
- Apply the pink shade to the lower lash-line.
- Apply a colored eye-liner. You can choose any color depending on your outfit. If you don’t want colors then simply use a black or brown eye liner.
- Finish the look by tight-lining, applying kajal and mascara.
Face of the Day
Hope you liked the look. Always welcome to queries, suggestions and feedback..