VOV GiveAway Entry Post – XII
By Meghana Rajesh
What VLCC LIP SHIELD says about it? :
This unique Lip Shield enriched with Strawberry, Vitamin E and Shea Butter, helps heal chapped lips, conditions and keeps them smooth, while protecting them from harmful effects of the sun (SPF-10).
Ricinus Communis Oil, Octyl Methoxy Cinnamate, Shea Butter, Di-Methicon, Vitamin E.
Shelf life : 4 years
Price and Volume: 80 INR for 10ml.
I started using it very recently, just a month ago. It looks cute and pinkish in color in the tub. But how sad, it does not give any color to lips. It has a non sticky texture and is watery. It is very light, does not give heavy waxy feeling to lips. It moisturizes lips very well making it baby soft and gives a cool feeling once applied. But, it evaporates soon leaving the lips to dry gradually. It needs to be applied every 2 hours which is quite irritating to me. It also has SPF 10 for sun protection. It smells very pleasant. I found nothing much special in this lip balm and also it’s not much effective for dry lips. Once I empty this product, I will switch back to my Lotus lip balm.
Pros of VLCC LIP SHIELD :
- Moisturizes lips and its watery nature does not give any heavy feeling to lips. Feels like you have not applied anything to lips.
- Sweet smelling lip balm.
- Gives a light shiny tinge to lips for awhile and makes them look attractive.
- Has SPF 10 for protection from sun rays.
- Very easy to carry while travelling.
Cons of VLCC LIP SHIELD :
- Needs to be applied every now and then.
- Dries off soon leaving lips to its normal state.
- It comes in a tub. Very unhygienic and the product enters my nails when I dip my fingers
Author: Meghana Rajesh.
Introduction: Meghana Rajesh doesn’t own a blog yet. I am pleasantly surprised how neatly she has reviewed the product in her 1st post itself and appreciate her honest opinion. Great Job and thanks for your contribution Meghana