VOV GiveAway Entry Post – II
By Manushree Mishra
Gurllzzz , Hearty morningzz!!! Today I will be reviewing THE BODY SHOP's Almond Hand And Nail Creme ..
Here is what it looks like..
and the back..
What does it say : It moisturizes hands and conditions nails.With sweet almond oil and Community Fair Trade Brazil Nut oil..
Sweet almond oil - Provides essential fatty acids that help to repair the moisture barrier of the skin, thus helping to restore moisture, smoothness and suppleness.
Organic soy oil - Is very rich in essential fatty acids.
Shea butter - Moisturises and helps soften the skin
Suitable Skin Type : ALL skin types
Price: 310 INR for 30 ml
Usage : Apply on hands as and when required.
Application Time :
Here is how the product is..
After applying it evenly,
What I like about it :
- Cream is really light and not thick which makes it possible to be used during the day as well!
- After applying it you can actually feel silken smoothness in your hands.It restores moisture for as long as good 5-6 hours!
- Gets absorbed into skin quickly.
- It moisturizes cuticles deeply!! (I personally love this attribute )
- Fragrance is mild and sweet.
- Travel friendly packaging.
What I don't like about it :
- Just one thing that if the tube gets bend badly the creme starts seeping out.It does not really matters much because there are very less chances of this getting happened.
Rating : 4.8/5
Author: Manushree Mishra.
Blog: Nail Art Hues.
Introduction: Manushree aka Manu is a creative artist with an ingrained passion for Nail Art. Once you visit her blog, I am sure you would spend good amount of time exploring her posts. The posts include reviews, guides and beautiful designs. Also, if you like any of her designs and want to have the same on your nails then click -- Let's Shop -- to contact her.