Ray from Ray-Connect has asked me for a pictorial and so here’s is the post.
- Base Color of your choice
- 2 Acrylic paints, colors of your choice
- Top Coat
- Dotting Tool – Toothpick, Old Felt-tip eye liner brush.
To achieve the same look as in the Bridal Nail Art post, use the products shown in the below picture.
How to do Flowers in Nail Art?
The method is honestly so easy peasy. I will first show on a paper as it’s difficult to click with one hand while working on the other hand. Also in this pictorial I am using a toothpick.
- Dip the base of the toothpick in the paint.
- Using the dipped base apply a small dot as shown.
- Apply as many dot as needed. The more the dots the more the petals.
- Now, I have used the pointed side of the toothpick and tried to draw the paint from the dot into the center.
- Repeat the same for all dots.
- Done. This is one kind of flower. You can spread the thin lines more thickly to give the petals a tear-drop shape.
Bridal Art Design
For this pictorial I have used VOV Metallic Nail Polish in M-16 as base color.
Used 8 small dots to form a flower of many petals. Created 2 such flowers. Then using the tip of the toothpick made tiny dots in a design as shown below.
Remaining Fingers: Same procedure but thick petals by forming only 5 dots. Have formed only 1 flower at the top.
One you are done with flowers for all the fingers, dot the center of all the flowers with a contrasting color.
Hope the pictorial is clear. For any more doubts comment below or email me.