VOV GiveAway Entry Post – VIII
By Neha Mishra
In this post I’ll be reviewing the best face-wash I’ve come across till date….i.e. Loreal’s Pearl Perfect Re-Lighting Whitening Facial Foam….
Cost: 199 INR for 50g
Shelf Life: 36 months from date of manufacture.
What the company claims:
- Cleanses Skin perfectly from impurities: Pearl Perfect Facial Foam instantly removes make-up, cleanses skin thoroughly and eliminates all skin impurities.
- Contributes to a complete whitening effectiveness: Improving skin fairness starts with a thoroughly cleansed skin. Enriched with powerful Melanin-block, which has proven action on melanin synthesis, Pearl Perfect Facial Foam cleans your skin perfectly.
- Brightens the complexion day after day: It helps to clear off excess dead cells from skin’s surface for a brighter and more luminous skin.
Ingredient List: Aqua/Water, Palmitic Acid, Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, PEG-7, Glyceryl, Cocoate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, PEG-150 Distearate, Glycerin, Ascorbyl Glucoside, DMDM Hydantoin, Calcium Pantetheine Sulphonate, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, PropylParaben, Parfum/Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Butylparaban, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, BHT, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Sodium Chloride.
My Experience: I’m totally in love with this face-wash. It actually does brighten my face. Although the effect seems temporary at first , with regular usage it actually has improved my skin tone. It has a nice creamy texture but it doesn’t lather much. My skin feels soft and smooth after using this face-wash. I have oily skin, and this product helps in keeping my face oil free for at least 2-3 hours.
Package: As you can see in the pictures it comes in a tube and has a flip cap…
The amount shown in the picture is enough to wash your face and neck…..
Summing up the Pros and Cons….
- This face-wash actually does what it claims. With regular use it has improved my skin tone a lot.
- It makes my skin soft and smooth.
- Does not leave skin dry and stretchy.
- Contains Parabens and lots of other chemicals. (Isn’t a natural product at all).
- Doesn’t lather much.
Author: Neha Mishra.
Introduction: Neha is a newbie blogger posting about honest reviews and awesome beauty tips. She believes in cruelty free products and stands by it. She has already developed a list of Brands that do not test on animals. That’s really a commendable post dear . Oh and ladies do check out her fluff balls post, it’s too cute to be ignored.