Lakme Eyeconic Kajal Claims?
The new Eyeconic Kajal by Lakmé is literally iconic as all you need is one sweep of kajal and it lasts for 10 hours. The product is waterproof, it doesn’t smudge and it is even safe for the eyes since it is dermatologist tested.
Price: 199 INR for .35g.
Life Span: 30 months.
Look & Feel
- Package: The Kajal comes in this neat and stylish turquoise colored pack. The package has clear instructions about application and removal of the Kajal. The product comes in a retractable twist-up pencil with a tightly gripped cap. It’s slim and slips in any wallet or bag easily.
- Application: The narrow tip helps to draw thin and thick lines equally well.
- Shade: Black.
- Texture: Dry and matte. It doesn’t have the creamy and ‘gliding on’ texture that I would prefer.
- Pigmentation: Not so pigmented with single swipe. To get the blackest black effect minimum of 4 swipes are needed.
- Finish? Gives dark intense eyes with multiple swipes.
- Smudge Proof?
- Upper Lash-line: Doesn’t smudge if you don’t touch your eyes much. But if you touch your eyes too often, it will fade with a very slight smudge.
- Water-line: No haven’t noticed any smudging.
- Lasting Power?
- Upper Lash-line: Stays intact for 8 hours on non-oily lids and also, if you don’t touch your lids. Else it starts to fade off non-messily in about 6 hours.
- Water-line: 5 hours.
- Water Proof? Yes. I have washed my face using a facial foam and still you can see that it didn’t cause any messy under eyes. So yes you do need a good eye makeup remover.
Cost Efficiency? The quality is quite good for the price.
Final Note: No doubt it’s a good Kajal but I didn’t find it to be iconic.
Dear Readers: Let me know your opinion about "Lakme Eyeconic Kajal" in the 'Will You Buy It' section and share your feedback about the review through comments.