Life Span: 36 months.
I assumed cake eyeliners are similar to gel liners but with a more creamier texture. When I opened this eyeliner I was surprised to see the powder texture. For a moment I considered it to be a damaged dried product. But research on google proved my assumption to be wrong. So,
What is a Cake Eyeliner:
Look & Feel
- Package: Comes in a classy silver cardboard box. The eyeliner is caked into a sleek and stylish compact jar with a flip open lid. It doesn’t have any applicator with it. I use an angular eyeliner brush.
- Shade: Black.
- Texture: Comes in a uniformly packed and compressed powder form. When used with a damp brush it glides on smoothly.
- Pigmentation: I will let the picture explain to itself.
- Drying Time: In about 30 seconds.
- Smudge Proof? Once dried then no smudging and no flaking.
- Water Proof? It doesn’t bleed when run under water. But if you smudge it before it dries then it washes off.
- Lasting Power? Lasts intact till you wash it off with water.
- Finish? Gives the soft smokey look when used in powder form. As a liquid liner it gives those intense black eyes.
Cost Efficiency? Quality product at a nominal price.