It’s Sunday, so time for some fun with makeup.
I always love experimenting with blues, greens and purples on eyes. Frosty Blues is one such attempt. It’s edgy and suitable for those fun party nights.
120 Color Palette, NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk, Tips & Toes Dual Blush – Autumn(Highlighter), Miss Claire Cake Eye Liner, Faces Eye Pencil in Solid Black, Colorbar Lash Illusion Mascara Duo and Coastal Scents Brushes.
Eye Base: Dab a little compact/ pressed powder on lids to remove any excessive oils. Then apply NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk and smudge it to cover the entire lid.
Eye Shadows & Blending:
- Apply a light blue shadow all over the lids leaving the corners.
- Apply white shimmery shade at the inner corner. Blend the edges where the colors meet.
- Apply the 3rd color which is a little darker shade of blue at the outer corner and blend.
- Apply a navy blue just at the outer V as shown in the picture. Blend Blend and Blend…
- Apply the colors 2,1 and 4 starting from the inner corner as shown in the picture.
- Apply highlighter on the brow bone. I used the lighter shade from the Tips & Toes Dual Blush – Autumn
- Finish it off with tightlining, kajal, eye-liner and mascara.
Look Of The Day:
Share your thoughts through comments. Happy Preening!!!!