What Excel says about the Twist Lipstick Lip Color?
- Vitamin C and Vitamin B2.
Life Span: 3 years
Look & Feel
- Package: Comes in a twist up pencil form with a well gripped protective cap. The color of the pencil matches the shade of the lip-color for identification. I find it to be convenient and easy to use.
- Shade: 10. It’s a gorgeous bright pink color with a pearly sheen to it.
- Fragrance: None
- Texture: Creamy texture which glides smoothly on lips.
- Coverage? Gives full coverage in 2 swipes. Covers pigmentation of lips very well.
- Finish? Soft, smooth and shiny finish.
- Moisturizing? I have applied it on dry lips directly and it instantly softens the lips without settling into fine lines.
- Lasting Power?
- Color:Full color stays for 2 hours. Post which it starts fading slowly. Overall, the color lasts for about 4-5 hours.
- Moisturization: 4 hours
- Water Proof: Yes, it doesn’t smudge or bleed. It’s water and soap resistant too.
- Transfer Resistant? No.
Cost Efficient? Totally. It’s definitely worth than it’s price.
Final Note: Excel Twist Lipstick proved again that the efficiency of a product shouldn’t be judged by it’s price. This is the best lipstick I have used so far.
If you are wondering where to buy it, contact Erica on facebook --> Beautyholic – The Beauty Store.
Dear Readers: Let me know your opinion about "Excel Twist Lipstick" in the 'Will You Buy It' section and share your feedback about the review through comments.