Enliven Ultra Hold Hairspray contains Amino Pro-Vitamin B5 to help replace lost Amino Acids found naturally in the hair, helping to strengthen and maintain healthier hair.
Suitable for all hair types.
Life Span: 3 years.
Look & Feel
- Package: It's a long solid metallic bottle with a spray dispenser. The dispenser is quite convenient to use and helps in controlling the amount of quantity to be sprayed.
- Fragrance: When sprayed immediately it has strong alcoholic fragrance. Later it settles into mild pleasant fragrance which lingers for about an hour.
- Texture: A transparent and a little sticky liquid when sprayed but it quickly evaporates.
- Drying? Hair does feel a little stiff immediately but it settles down soon. So, it neither dries nor softens the hair. Just leaves your hair to it’s natural texture.
- Smoothening? Yes does a good job in smoothening the fly-aways. Works excellently on fine hair but on thick hair the results are just good.
- Setting the Style? If you have silky hair and you don’t want the bangs to slide much, then this hair spray helps to set the bangs or any pins that slide easily on smooth hair to stay in place for a longer time.
- Holding Strength? I have thick wavy hair and I prefer curls to straight hair. This hair spray holds the curls formed to last a whole day. Post which the curls turns to beautiful waves. However it didn’t prove much effective in holding the straightened style for a longer time.
- Side Effects? Haven’t noticed any till date. I have been using it since 2-3 months.
Cost Efficient? Yes very much.
Final Note: It works wonders for ladies with fine hair. But for ladies with thick hair it’s a good spray but not the best spray. However a worthy product for beginners to experiment with as it’s effective in holding the style and also affordable.