Hello lovely ladies
Here is another simple variant of the wrapped pony.
- Hair Brush
- Hair Elastic ( Not in picture )
- Bobby Pins
- Hair Spray
- Rollers/ Hot Curler
- Start with neatly brushed hair.
- Wear into a high pony with the help of a thick elastic. The thicker the elastic the bigger the roll.
- Take the lower half of the pony tail apart.
- Start twisting and rolling the section around the elastic.
- Look into a rear view mirror to make sure the roll comes as shown in the picture below.
- Secure the roll with bobby pins. It took me 3 bobby pins.
- The styling is very much done here. As a finishing touch I have curled the remaining hair with rollers. Spritzed holding spray for the curls to last long.
Look of the Day
Have a fun filled Sunday and Happy Preening.