Iraya Wild Lime Purifying Face Wash Claims:
With the finest margosa (neem), wild lime and Indian sarsaparilla extracts, this purifying face wash cleanses skin of excess sebum, oils and pollutants. Ideal for normal to oily & acne-prone skin. Regular use clarifies and balances the skin, all day.
Price: 345 INR for 150 ml. Won in the Deals, Steals N More Iraya Hamper Giveaway.
Life Span: 2 years
Look & Feel:
- Package: Comes in sturdy rectangular plastic bottle with a pump dispenser. The dispenser can be rotated to Open and Stop the flow of the face-wash. Hence ideal for travelling. But while rotating the pump back to the Stop position,one has to press the pump which leads to the product wastage. In the below picture I couldn’t capture the ‘Open’ and ‘Stop’ markings well so mentioned it at the top.
- Fragrance: Refreshing lime fragrance which awakens your senses. The fragrance lasts for about an hour.
- Texture: A thick green colored gel like face wash.
- Cleansing? Removes the base makeup, dirt, oil and impurities very well.
- Lathering? It’s free of sulphates hence will not produce a rich foamy lather. But it does give decent lather for thorough cleansing.
- Oil Control? I never had the problem of excessive sebum as I have dry skin. But the humidity during monsoons makes my skin sweaty and sticky. This face-wash does prolong the time of sticky-free face
- Moisturizing? Though it’s meant for normal to oily skin it didn’t cause any trouble on my dry skin too. No dry patches or roughness, just a little stretchy feeling which can be taken care by a regular moisturizer.
Cost Efficient: Feels little pricey for a face-wash but worth it for the non-chemical ingredients.
Final Note: It’s a very good chemical free face-wash for normal-oily or combination skin types. I like using it in the monsoons to control oil secretion due to increased humidity.
Dear Readers: Let me know your opinion about " Iraya Wild Lime Purifying Face Wash " in the 'Will You Buy It' section and share your feedback about the review through comments.