Avon Nailwear Pro Nail Enamel Claims:
- Get the look of a professional manicure
- High-gloss, wet look finish with long lasting color
- Precision flat brush for easy application
- Unique, channelled rod controls product flow.
- Advanced formula fortified with acrylic for strength, protection and high gloss!
Life Span: 2 years.
Look & Feel:
- Shade: It’s a perfect milky blue shade. I feel it doesn’t suit my warm skin tone much. Might complement cool skin tones.
- Fragrance: Smells strongly of alcohol but it fades away after half an hour.
- Package & Applicator: It comes in a stylish rectangular bottle with a square cap. The applicator is comparatively short and thin but it is quite comfortable to use.
- Texture: Non shimmery texture with creamy consistency.
- Drying Time? Each coat takes about 5 -10 minutes to dry.
- Opacity? Needs minimum of 3-4 coats to get opaque color.
- Finish? Gives streaky application and one needs 4 coats to get smooth, glossy nails.
- Chipping Time? Even with 3-4 coats it started to chip in 3 days.
- Fading Time? The tips did stay intact for 4 days.
- Dulling? The glossiness dulled in 2 days.
Dear Readers: Let me know your opinion about "Avon Nailwear Pro Nail Enamel – Misty Blue" in the 'Will You Buy It' section and share your feedback about the review through comments.