Aloe Veda Lip Butter Claims:
Enriched with Sweet Almond Oil that makes your lips look hydrated and ensures that your lips that are soft, supple and luscious. Protects your lips in the winter season by retaining moisture within the lips and prevents it from peeling and getting flaky. It serves to relieve chapped or dry lips, angular cheilitis or stomatitis, and cold sores. Suits people with dry lips throughout the year by keeping lips nourished and hydrated as well as soft and helps them retain their shine.
Price: 115 INR for 10g
Look & Feel:
- Package: Cute small jar pack and easy to carry around. The product inside is not packed neatly. You can see the hollow portion through the hole noticed in the picture below.
- Fragrance: Smells exactly liked ripened juicy orange.
- Taste? None
- Texture: Orange colored, non sticky but oily balm.
- Finish? Non tinted clear lip butter which looks oily and glossy for about half an hour. Post that, lips look dry with visible lines in dry weather.
- Moisturizing? Feels light and oily but provides the least moisturization to my dry lips.
- Lasting Power? Hardly half an hour. When slathered thickly at night it lasts for 2-3 hours. It seems to evaporate somehow.
After 1 Hour in Humid Weather
Final Note: Doesn't justify any of the claims made for dry lips. It would be suitable for people who have normal lips and who prefer very light moisturization. For dry lips save the 115/- Rs to buy 4 Vaadi Lipbalms or a Nivea Chapstick ;)
Dear Readers: Let me know your opinion about "Aloe Veda Lip Butter - Sweet Orange" in the 'Will You Buy It' section and share your feedback about the review through comments.