Here is the pictorial of the Brown Ombre Eyes I shared on Sunday.
- Maybelline Swirl Gel Liner in Brown.
- Maybelline Diamond Glow Eye Quad in Copper Brown
- Maybelline Colossal Kajal
- Avon Supercurlacious Mascara
- Revlon Photoready Concealer and Chambor Pressed Powder
- Random Brushes
- Primed eyes with concealer and compact. Don't apply concealer on the under eye area as this eye quad has fall outs and needs to be cleaned up.
- Apply Brown pencil or Gel Liner thickly on the upper lash-line. Don't be precise as it's just a base.
- Smudge the liner extending the color slightly, touching the upper half of the eye lid.
- Apply the color D on the entire lid concentrating more on the smudged base.
- Apply the color C on upper half of the eye lid. Blend the colors D and C well. It should look the color has shaded gradually.
- Now apply the color B on the crease line and at the tear duct area.
- Blend the color B with color C in the crease. While blending go slightly above the crease line. This further softens the crease.
- Apply the gel liner on the lower lash-line extending it to meet the outer corner of the eye and smudge it. If the edges turn out harsh you can soften the color by blending with a compact.
- Clean up the messy under eyes.
- Apply Kajal on waterline and also tightline with the Kajal.
- Apply the Maybelline Brown Gel Liner very closely to the upper lash-line. Just to fill in any gaps and to make the lashes look thicker.
- Curl lashes and apply Mascara
Final Ombre Looks:
Hope the pictorial is clear.If you have any more doubts or for any feedback you can drop a comment.
Happy Preening :)