What Sally Hansen says about 'Diamond Strength No Chip' Nail Color: Provides excellent coverage with intensive color effect. Nail looks smooth after application.
Price: I purchased in US long back so I don't remember the price. But it is available at around 450 INR for 13.3 ml in many Indian websites.
Look & Feel:
- Shade: Silver Anniversay. Pure silver shimmery color. It’s angelic and a perfect shade for parties.
- Fragrance: Strong alcoholic fragrance which wears off in an hour.
- Package & Applicator: Package is fancy with a stone studded on the front. Applicator is comfortable enough to use.
- Opacity: It’s a very sheer color. Even with a double coat I could see the tips of my nails. When applied neatly on top of a dark shade it gives duo chromatic effect.
|Double Coat With Flash|
- Lasting Power: With double coat the color lasts for 5 days without chipping or fading.
- Drying Time: Took 5-10 minutes for drying.
- Finishing: Gives a noticeable difference to hands due to the shimmer but again the shimmery finish is not smooth and neat.
- Only if you are head over heels on any shade available in this range.
- Because many other brands are giving the same results @ 100/-
Final Note: It’s a good quality nail color but at a price of 450/- it’s not remarkable.
Dear Readers: Let me know your opinion about "Sally Hansen Diamond Strength No Chip Nail Color" in the 'Will You Buy It' section and share your feedback about the review through comments.