What Maybelline says about Colossal Kajal: 6H black, Bold and Smudge Resistant
Price: 150 INR for .35g
Buy This:Don't Buy:
- COLOSSAL INTENSITY: Our Deepest black pigments + unique tip deliver the blackest black shine ever. Color glides on smooth and so intense!
- COLOSSAL WEAR: Never before 6 hours of smudge resistant wear. Our exclusive color fix formula gurantees intense color results that won't smudge, budge or fade. No more touch ups.
- COLOSSAL CARE: The ultimate in care with a combination of 5 caring ingredients. Formula enriched with Vitamin E soothes the eyes.
- Texture: Neither shiny nor waxy like regular Kajals but dry and matte like an eye-liner.
- Package: Retractable twist up package with tight cap. Hence easy and non-messy to carry around.
- Application: The tip is comfortable enough to give both thin and thick lines.
- Shade & Pigmentation: With single swipe it's just black. 2-3 swipes gives the claimed deepest black.
- Long Lasting?
- 3 hours of intense color & 7 hours of faded color on water line.
- Stays like forever on lower lashline
|Water Line + Lower Lash Line|
- Smudge-Proof? Doesn't smudge at all for almost 9 hours.
|After 6 hours|
- Water-proof? YES, YES and YES. Even after washing face with soap it doesn't bleed but just gives a faint gorgeous smudge :)
|8 hour wear + Face Wash|
- Soothes? Didn't feel any soothing but it doesn't irritate eyes. So All is Well :p
- For being smudge-proof.
- For the water resistance.
- For the lasting power
- For the sleek neat packing
- For the reasonable pricing.
- For 6 months of use. Yes it lasts 6 months easily :)
- For the goop it forms at tear duct after 2 hours. Grossssssssssssssssssss!!!!!! ( Not sure if it's only for me but it happens with this Kajal only )
- For not giving the blackest black in single swipe.
- For the eye-liner texture.
Also Compare: Avon Everlasting 2 in 1 Kajal & Smudger
Final Note: Justifies the Colossal Wear claim well but should work on the Colossal Intensity claim. Nevertheless it's the best smudge proof Kajal used so far and all the watery eye beauties will love it :) but do keep a check on the Kajal goop.Dear Readers: Let me know your opinion about "Maybelline Colossal Kajal" in the 'Will You Buy It' section and share your feedback about the review through comments.