What Avon says about Advance Techniques Frizz Control Lotus Shield:
Price: 429 INR for 60 ml.
Look & Feel:
- Texture: Semi translucent white coloured liquid neither runny nor thick. Perfect consistency for application
- Package: Sleek sturdy package with a well gripped cap for the nozzle opening.
- Fragrance: Very pleasant and sweet floral smell. Wears off in 2-3 hours.
Tests & Results:
Hair Profile: Thick, dry and wavy.
- Damp Hair: Spreads easily with little amount, de-tangles well and softens the hair. Once air-dried 40% of the frizz is back. Hair felt better on Day 2 than on Day 1.
- Dried Hair: Spreads equally well, tames the fly-aways up-to 40%, and softens the hair a little.
- Damp Hair & Styling: Gives soft hair after styling ( Blow drying / Curling / Flat ironing ) which lasts for 2 and half days :)
- Winters: Doesn't fulfil the needs of my thirsty hair. But would work for normal hair.
- Humid Weather: The claim of frizz fight at 97% humidity is farce. Provides nominal results .
- For hair softening
- For normal to moderately dry hair as it worked better for my mother's hair (thin, soft and frizzy) than my hair.
- For slightly frizzy hair.
- For not giving the silky smooth flowing hair.
- For Oily hair.
- For extremely frizzy hair.
- For the heavy price and the less quantity provided.
Final Note: Don't fall for the big promises made by Avon. It's a good product but not a miraculous one. Other hair serums and leave-in conditioners provide better results for half the price of Lotus Shield.Dear Readers: Let me know your opinion about "Avon Advance Techniques Frizz Control Lotus Shield" in the 'Will You Buy It' section and share your feedback about the review through comments.